We believe that an effective teacher knows and uses appropriate strategies that meet the developmental and diverse needs of all students. Our Teacher Education programs, available on campus, aim to provide you with the knowledge and skills to implement these strategies in your diverse classroom.
Mild to Moderate Educational Specialist Credential
The Education Specialist Credential program in Mild/Moderate Disabilities prepares future teachers to instruct individuals in grades K–12 and adults through age 22 who have specific learning disabilities, mild/moderate mental retardation, other health impairments, and/or serious emotional disturbance. The Education Specialist Credential may be used in K–12 resource rooms, special day classes, or alternative settings for children or adults. You can take this program on campus.
Earn your Education Specialist Credential in one of the following areas:
- Education Specialist Credential—Mild to Moderate
- Education Specialist Credential—Mild to Moderate Internship
- Clear Education Specialist Credential
Teacher Educational Credential
Our Teacher Education Credential program, available on campus, prepares participants to become effective teachers in California's diverse schools and classrooms. Program participants will learn a variety of methods and dynamic instructional strategies for teaching all students as well as classroom management skills for working with large groups, small groups, and individuals. Graduates will be well prepared to meet the developmental and language and literacy needs of students from various cultural, socioeconomic, and linguistic backgrounds.
Earn your Teacher Education Credential in one of the following areas:
- Single Subject Credential
- Clear Multiple Subject Credential
- Clear Single Subject Credential
- Multiple Subject Credential
- Multiple Subject Internship
- Single Subject Internship
- Dual Credential: Multiple Subject and Education Specialist
- Dual Credential: Single Subject and Education Specialist
- Dual Credential: Multiple Subject and Single Subject
more information about
call 1-877-584-6648 to speak to one of our enrollment advisors or apply now.