Gain an introduction to the engineering field and its many opportunities, as well as an overview of the engineer’s main competencies. This program will help prepare you for a technical career or to transition to a bachelor’s program with junior standing.
You can transfer up to 55 semester units into this program.
- 73 total units
- General Education Courses (33 units)
- Area A: Communication in the English Language and Critical Thinking (9 units)
- Area B: Physical Universe and Its Life Forms (9 units)
- Area C: Arts, Literature, Philosophy, and Foreign Languages (6 units)
- Area D: Social, Political, and Economic Institutions and Behavior (9 units)
- Core Courses (4 units)
- Mathematics and Science Courses (36 units)