NHU's M.A. in Education can help you:
- Embrace a professional ideal that includes educating students who respect people from all ethnic, linguistic, cultural, religious, and economic backgrounds as well as of various genders, sexual orientations, ages, and abilities.
- Enhance professional abilities through advanced knowledge, theory, research, and teaching practice.
- Compare changes in social conditions that affect educational success.
- Emphasize and promote individual empowerment through multiple ways of learning and understanding and through the enhancement of instruction skills.
- Emphasize critical teaching styles and reflective practice.
- Analyze and reflect on cross-cultural educational practices as they relate to student achievement and classroom instruction.
- Use research, data, and technology in teaching to guide instruction.