As a graduate of the Blended B.A. – Teacher Credential program, you will be able to:
- Embrace a professional ideal that encompasses educating students who respect people from all ethnic, linguistic, cultural, religious, and economic backgrounds as well as of gender, sexual orientation, ages, or abilities.
- Enhance professional competence through advanced knowledge, theory, research, and teaching practice.
- Compare changes in societal conditions that affect educational success.
- Build professional networks.
- Emphasize critical pedagogy and reflective practice.
- Analyze and reflect on cross-cultural educational practices as they relate to student achievement and classroom instruction.
- Use research, data, and technology in teaching to guide instruction and reflection on instruction.
Learn more about how this program can meet your career goals by contacting an enrollment advisor at 1-877-584-6648.