|Whether you aspire to launch your own company, take the family business to the next level, change careers, or move up in management, you need the knowledge and skills that can propel you to leadership levels and ensure your success in today's culturally diverse, globally interconnected world. In our online M.B.A. program, you'll study more than the broad business fundamentals—you'll have the opportunity to gain real-world insight into the rapidly growing U.S. Latino and multicultural markets, which can make you a valuable addition to any organization.
Throughout the program, you'll study ways to:
- Create marketing and communication strategies targeted to customers across the cultural, social, and economic spectrum.
- Analyze complex business issues and recommend sound solutions at local and global levels.
- Make data-driven strategic and operational decisions.
- Evaluate the financial position of organizations by analyzing balance sheets, cash flow statements, and budgets.
- Analyze the trends and research that are driving growth in the rapidly expanding U.S. Latino and multicultural markets.
- Apply effective leadership skills that include inspiring, influencing, and guiding others.
- Think critically and communicate clearly with logical, coherent, and persuasive arguments.
Read the academic learning outcomes.
In this program, you will benefit from:
- Career management services, including self-assessments and professional development planning, personalized career coaching sessions, a job search portal, and mentoring opportunities with leaders from Fortune 500 companies.
- Courses taught by diverse faculty members who are practicing professionals who bring their real-world business experience into the classroom and give you personalized support when you need it.
- Speaker Series with video presentations from renowned industry leaders, giving you insight from business, economic, and technology executives who are transforming their industries.
- An interactive online learning environment, with easy access to online resources and webinars.
- Group and individual assignments focused on real-world case studies from Hispanic and general markets.
- An all-inclusive tuition that covers all your course materials and ebooks.
- The flexibility to study and complete coursework online so that you can balance work, family, and school.
Program Pathway Options
Choose either the General Program, in which you can develop additional knowledge and skills in key business leadership areas, or a specialization in Hispanic Marketing, where you can focus on strategies for reaching diverse customer markets.
To discuss the program requirements and find out which specialization is right for you, call an enrollment advisor at 1-877-584-6648.
This program is designed to be completed in as little as 22 months.
- Administrative Services Managers
- Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Business Directors
- Chief Executives
- Division Managers
- General Managers
- Management Analysts
- Marketing Managers
- Operations Managers
- Vice President