|As a graduate of the Master of Business Administration program, you should be able to:
- Evaluate the strategic, financial, and ethical dimensions of business decisions from local, national, and global perspectives.
- Synthesize and apply current and emerging theories, practices, strategies, and tools in solving business problems.
- Demonstrate the skills needed to negotiate and communicate effectively in culturally diverse professional and interpersonal business contexts.
- Apply cultural perspectives and management concepts in articulating the role and importance of Hispanic business in the United States and its global context.
In addition to the above program learning outcomes, students completing the Hispanic Marketing specialization should be able to:
- Apply marketing principles, concepts, strategies, and tools to develop, deploy, and evaluate marketing initiatives appropriate for culturally diverse consumer markets.